Bathtub refinishing / bathtub repairs - a darling of the hospitality industry
"In June 2005, U.S. Secretary of Labor Elaine L. Chao announced a series of investments totaling more than $2 million to address the workforce needs of the hospitality industry. These investments result from forums which the U.S. Department of Labor hosted over the past year with industry leaders, educators, and the public workforce system to identify the industry’s hiring, training, and retention challenges.
This set of workforce solutions is based on the hospitality industry’s priorities that address issues such as:
- Image: Like other service sectors, hospitality careers are often stereotyped as low-wage and entry-level with little opportunity for advancement. Consequently, qualified workers, especially youth, are unaware the range of hospitality careers available.
- Recruitment: Historically the hospitality industry had drawn heavily from the youth labor pool to meet their workforce needs, but in recent the industry has been left with an insufficient pipeline of new workers to satisfy demand. Faced with a shrinking pipeline of workers, the hospitality industry is increasing its recruitment efforts towards youth and developing targeted strategies for previously untapped labor pools.
- Retention: High turnover is a key challenge in the hospitality industry. The restaurant, hotel and lodging sectors have difficulty retaining skilled workers because of the negative image that the industry faces.
- Language skills: English proficiency is a key challenge because a large percentage of the hospitality workforce does not speak English as their primary language. Employers seek language training programs that allow workers to effectively perform their job, which includes providing good customer service and understanding safety requirements.
- Employability/Soft Skills: Employers have difficulty finding workers who possess basic “soft skills,” which are often a prerequisite for success in a customer service-oriented field.
- Consistent training models and skills certifications: The hospitality industry as a whole lacks consistency and portability in their training models and skill certifications. Many employers run their own internal training programs for entry-level workers, which makes it difficult to monitor the content of training and the skills acquired.
The grants are intended to provide genuine solutions, leadership, and models for partnerships that can be replicated in different parts of the country." US department of labor.
bathtub refinishing can turn old and worn out bathtubs into almost like new bathtubs. These inexpensively refinished bathtubs can help retain employee morale and ability to retain guests.
With bathtub refinishing, you get refinished surfaces that can can last 10 to 15 years, if you maintain them very carefully.To guarantee against peeling or failure of adhesion, get our bathtub refinishing iron-clad warranty.
To start creating a good atmosphere for your employees by refinishing your bathtubs instead of replacing them, you need to make a quick and determined decision to get your bathtubs refinished now.
bathtub refinishing will give you that needed edge over the competition while you save money, time and the environment.
We are dedicated to providing you more information on ways to make more money than you are making now. You will receive regular tips on how to make more money than you are making now. Signup for our monthly newsletter.
If you are ready to save money and time immediately, fill out our bathtub refinishing needs questionnaire.
As soon as we get the information on your refinishing needs, one of our stars will contact you with a free estimate. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org