Our iron-clad warranty
Refinishing Stars offers a warranty to cover all materials and craftsmanship for five (5) years on bathtubs, wall tile, and fiberglass fixtures and countertops from job completion against peeling or other adhesion failure for homeowners. We will repair, free of charge, any defects in material & craftsmanship with customer proper care & maintenance; however, just like a brand new surface, a refinished surface can be chipped or scratched if abused. We are not responsible for damage to refinished surfaces, resulting from incorrect usage such as: abrasive chemicals, pet scratch marks or heavy objects etc. that may mar or chip surface.
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY:
Bathroom porcelain bathtubs, tile surrounds, tile shower enclosures, tile shower pans, fiberglass bathtubs, fiberglass enclosures, fiberglass shower pans. Should our material or workmanship prove faulty during a five year period from the date of resurfacing, we will correct these faults at no additional cost to the user. We will cover flaking, peeling and cracking. This warranty does not cover man-made damage or negligence on the part of the user.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY:
Bathroom and kitchen porcelain sinks.
. We DO NOT guarantee the following and warranty will be voided if:
- The Waiting Period Is Not Honored: The newly refinished area needs 24 HOURS to cure. Keep it free from water during this time.
- Bath mats containing suction cups are used. These produce a reaction with the finish when subjected to hot water.
- The damage is caused by continuous wetness from leaking or dripping plumbing.
- You use harsh abrasive cleaners, bleaches or scratch pads.
- You use products containing bleach, oils, hair dyes, citric acid, etc., any of which may stain or mar the finish.
- You wash animals in a new refinished bathtub or sink.
- You store objects directly on the surface, especially metal cans, which may form rust stains.
- You hang garments that could bleed stains on the bathtub.
- There is any movement in the substructure of the surface which, in turn, causes movement in the refinished surface. Any resulting cracks or splits in the refinished surface or grout lines are not covered under the warranty.
- There is damage from any activity or use that is not normal or an intended use of the bathtub or sink as recommend by the original manufacturer.